- Patience. Patience. Patience.
- "You’re a blessing!" from a stranger ♡
- For Gilas. (Kahit ang sakit talaga ng muling pagkatalo nila, thank You pa ren Lord kase kita naman ng lahat na kaya ren nila. Onting push na lang!)
Few days ago, I posted a photo of my Smiggle case in Instagram. Yesterday, someone commented and asked where I got it and if Smiggle has a store here in PH. And so I replied, “Hi! No, I bought it in SG. If you want one, send me a mail at email@example.com.”
This morning, I got a mail from her. As expected, she was inquiring about the hard case pencil case. It was very timely because I can actually order for her since someone is going home from SG soon!! Woohoo!! So I sent her a mail and mentioned her in my comment in the IG photo saying, “In case you haven’t read yet, I replied to your mail.”
And this is what she replied to me in IG:
"I just read it! Oh my! You’re a blessing! I’m excited! I’ll reply in a while! :)"
- Super supportive brother! ♡
- Getting the news that TYPO in Trinoma has finally opened!! (Been waiting since October last year! :P)
- Kuya: I may naisip ako for your lettering.
- Ilyn: Ano?
- Kuya: Why not do a daily verse lettering?
- Ilyn: Oo yon talaga plan ko :)
- 7 hours of sleep and waking up early!!
- Being fetched by Mark even if it’s Massage-day-Monday :’)
- Waking up to Mark’s super lambing na call and thoughtful messages from Ram & Ms.Yeka ♡
- 30 years of God’s faithfulness to CCF!!
- Hayden Kho’s testimony
- Mark’s family having to go to Navotas; thus making Mark available to join me in the Sunday service :’) (Always a joy!!!)
- Hugging Tita Gee and Sierra!
- Short catch up with Ange & Franz ♡
God really has a way of putting a smile on my face :) I was a bit saddened waking up at quarter to 10 in the morning. It was late. I planned to be up early because I intended to do some chores and run quick errands after I (supposedly) go in the morning service.
As I check my phone I saw quite a number of Facebook notifications. I didn’t get to read them all so I just checked my account, and waking up to this added a joy to my day:It’s heart-warming to receive messages from random people letting me know that they appreciate what I do. Tiny gestures of kindness like this always make me smile whispering, “It’s all about You, after all, Lord.”
By the way, he self-corrected:
- Gilas Pilipinas losing just for one point! (They did well pa rin!)
- Akel’s 30 years of life ♡
- Free tokens in Fun Zone! Hahaha!! :))
- Time spent with Pat & Queen
- Short random chat with Krisha :)