- Joma & Aivee - for helping me with my scheduled deliverables
- Kind & encouraging words from Ms. Yeka ♡
- Finishing all my reports before 5PM!!! And being able to finish the September calendar ♡
- Not getting caught in traffic & arriving in the office early
- A thank-you reply from the customer of the urgent Ad Hoc request I attended to ♡♡
- 20 months ♡
- Mabilis na MRT ride going to work and going home! Yahoo!!!
- Short talks with Ate Ca & Kuya Mar
- Having a bit more of time to spare for the blog tonight! ♡
- Quiet time in the morning ♡
- Time spent with Ainah, Taekyung, and her family :)
- And Ainah’s thoughtfulness bringing home rolls of washi tapes from SG!!
- Mark, (though very subtle), supporting me with passion - drove me to Joli’s and let me stay in Moonleaf after ♡
- Alone time ♡♡
- On-time release of pay! Yahoo!!!
- Being able to digitize the save-to-date project!! :)
- And getting this message: “Got it! :) Thank you!!! :) I love it!!! Sige, sabihan kita pag isesend na namin para mapost mo na siya :) Thank you!!!!” ♡
- Time spent with Kel, Hezil, Mark, and Jem ♡♡♡♡
Traffic was everywhere and we needed to find our way out from Marikina to avoid the hassle. Unfortunately, anywhere we go, the traffic was there! Haha! Good thing is, we had the chance to have lunch in Rustic Mornings!!
I’ve been wanting to bring Mark here because it’s such a happy place!
As they say, there’s beauty in everything! :)