- Being able to rest and having time to catch up on the blog!
- Being safe despite the bad weather, #MarioPH
- For Ange, Kaye, and Jonah ♡
As I was trying to come up with a typography last Sept 12, my birthday that is about to come in less than a month, popped in my mind.
I AM TURNING 24!!
That’s just 24 days away! And so I thought of setting a challenge for myself!! And that is to do hand lettering for 24 days! Yipeeee!!! ♡ (Yea, that one above doesn’t count.) I hope I get to do this. Haha!! Phrase/quote suggestions are very much welcome! Send them in through ask box or email!
It’s not that I have again lost my drive to write nor were I have nothing grateful for the last 2 weeks that I didn’t post anything.
Actually, it’s the opposite!
First, I was extremely happy that Gilas won the last game in FIBA!!! Woohoo!!! (You could have seen me watch & cheer as I watch in the condo alone. I kept on updating my FB and surely friends’ newsfeed got flooded with my real-time roller-coaster-of-emotions status update! Hahaha!)
Second, for the weekend spent with Kuya! For the Smiggle cases that arrive and a new alphabet stamp set which was his pasalubong for me from Malaysia.
Third, for being able to survive the first week of September in work! ♡ And still holding on haha!! (Please, give us additional headcount!!)
Fourth, for random dates with Mark over chips and DVD. Hihi!
And…there are a lot more!! ♡♡♡ But, you see, work is sucking the life out of me…I mean my personal time. Huhu!! I just hope everything will get better in the coming days.
Oh well, on the other hand, I chose to stay home today (that’s why I had the chance to blog again). Philippines is at red rain signal due to typhoon Mario. Pray for us, please. A lot of people are badly affected already. Thanks, friends! ♡
- Patience. Patience. Patience.
- "You’re a blessing!" from a stranger ♡
- For Gilas. (Kahit ang sakit talaga ng muling pagkatalo nila, thank You pa ren Lord kase kita naman ng lahat na kaya ren nila. Onting push na lang!)
Few days ago, I posted a photo of my Smiggle case in Instagram. Yesterday, someone commented and asked where I got it and if Smiggle has a store here in PH. And so I replied, “Hi! No, I bought it in SG. If you want one, send me a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.”
This morning, I got a mail from her. As expected, she was inquiring about the hard case pencil case. It was very timely because I can actually order for her since someone is going home from SG soon!! Woohoo!! So I sent her a mail and mentioned her in my comment in the IG photo saying, “In case you haven’t read yet, I replied to your mail.”
And this is what she replied to me in IG:
"I just read it! Oh my! You’re a blessing! I’m excited! I’ll reply in a while! :)"
- Super supportive brother! ♡
- Getting the news that TYPO in Trinoma has finally opened!! (Been waiting since October last year! :P)
- Kuya: I may naisip ako for your lettering.
- Ilyn: Ano?
- Kuya: Why not do a daily verse lettering?
- Ilyn: Oo yon talaga plan ko :)
- 7 hours of sleep and waking up early!!
- Being fetched by Mark even if it’s Massage-day-Monday :’)