- Waking up to Mark’s super lambing na call and thoughtful messages from Ram & Ms.Yeka ♡
- 30 years of God’s faithfulness to CCF!!
- Hayden Kho’s testimony
- Mark’s family having to go to Navotas; thus making Mark available to join me in the Sunday service :’) (Always a joy!!!)
- Hugging Tita Gee and Sierra!
- Short catch up with Ange & Franz ♡
God really has a way of putting a smile on my face :) I was a bit saddened waking up at quarter to 10 in the morning. It was late. I planned to be up early because I intended to do some chores and run quick errands after I (supposedly) go in the morning service.
As I check my phone I saw quite a number of Facebook notifications. I didn’t get to read them all so I just checked my account, and waking up to this added a joy to my day:It’s heart-warming to receive messages from random people letting me know that they appreciate what I do. Tiny gestures of kindness like this always make me smile whispering, “It’s all about You, after all, Lord.”
By the way, he self-corrected:
- Gilas Pilipinas losing just for one point! (They did well pa rin!)
- Akel’s 30 years of life ♡
- Free tokens in Fun Zone! Hahaha!! :))
- Time spent with Pat & Queen
- Short random chat with Krisha :)
- Erica Ang messaging me if I can hold a little craft workshop as her team’s activity ♡
- Grace: Being able to tame my tongue even if I feel like something/someone is getting on my nerves. Hahaha!
After more than a month, we are again bidding our farewell to one of our dearest teammates. This time, it’s Joma.As I’ve said before, we would be losing a big chunk as he leaves. More than a skilled teammate, we would be losing a generous joy-giver. But I know he meant well when he chose to leave. It was a risky decision he had to make and we admire him for choice he made.
I personally pray for succes in your next adventure. May you remain to share happiness (parang coke lang, hehe!!) to the people you’re about to meet. In whatever challenges that you would face, remember to take heart, Jesus is with you! God bless and protect you and your family always! We will miss you!
THANK YOU LORD FOR ALLOWING ME TO LEAVE THE OFFICE BEFORE 5:30 PM!!!! ♡♡♡♡ After so many months!!! ♡